Friday, March 9, 2018

Fran's Chocolates, in Seattle

Took a bus to Georgetown and found Fran's Chocolates, in a building that I remember used to be a fish-packing place.  (Someone else remembers it as ice and storage.  And the old lettering chiselled into the building's face says that it once was a brewery.) 



I was late to the party and the room was already filled with sketchers.  I did part of a spiral stairway.  Decorative, but useless, ending at a blank ceiling.












Then I returned my chair to the large table, where a bunch of disabled kids were getting a talk on different sorts of chocolate and wandered over to the other corner, where I did part of the display from the back.



Then a couple of other sketchers, engrossed in their work, and the finial of another, functional stairway.





No comments:

Post a Comment