Sunday, July 8, 2018

Architectural Sketchcrawl

 We actually all, more or less, sketched the same three buildings, starting with the Telegram Building.  Me, I didn't want to tackle the whole thing, so I just went for the tower.  (I keep thinking 'steeple'.)























Next was First Presbyterian.  Again, I wasn't going to do the whole thing, but found a different perspective.  I sketched Vicky sketching it, with a portion of it reflected in the empty storefront behind her.  And man! but that building has a lot of angles in it.  Then I did just the very tip of its steeple, with wispy clouds behind it.
















Next was First Baptist.  I started walking around it, and hit upon doing the back door, tucked away in a corner.  (I think I may have used this door on the way out of a concert once or twice.)





No comments:

Post a Comment