Sunday, June 24, 2018

Stream-lined Cars at PAM

Mary was out of town, but left an assignment for creating a totem pole out of separate pieces of art in the museum.  Or maybe doing one of the classic cars in the new exhibit, and then making a totem pole of your past rides.  That'd be a short stack for me.  63 years, and only three cars.  And only five bikes, I think.


To go with the car exhibit, people were gathering a bunch of classic motorcycles next to the museum.  So I started out doing one of those.



















Then I moved inside and checked my bag and wandered through the exhibit of streamlined cars.  They looked vastly different from today's models.  Not so much aerodynamic as luxurious.  I stopped at one that had grillwork in the back that reminded me of a face.

















And then at a huge motorcycle.  One so huge that you couldn't even see the wheels.  At least I assume that there were wheels underneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment